This sponsored post is produced by Zend.
The ninth annual Zend PHP Conference will be held in Santa Clara, Calif., from Oct. 7-Oct. 10. It’s the renowned PHP Conference where developers and IT managers share PHP best practices, learn about emerging PHP technologies, and network with their peers.
Professional PHP development: Learn the best practices for enterprise architecture, development, and management.
Mobile-first development: Discover techniques for building web technology-based mobile apps and rich dynamic backends in PHP.
Cloud-based applications: Build, deploy, and manage PHP applications in the cloud.
There are many reasons to attend PHP 2013. Here are the top five:
- Learn professional practices for building, delivering, and running the highest quality apps.
- Add to your toolbox of libraries, patterns, and practices to maximize your productivity.
- Gain knowledge of building mobile apps with web standards or native apps.
- Hear from some amazing Keynote speakers including the engineering director at Google, Peter S Magnusson.
- Meet industry leaders such as IBM, VMware, Google, Microsoft, RightScale, and many others.
Take advantage of the PHP 2013 learning experience! Be a part of the rich and diverse PHP ecosystem.
Sponsored posts are content that has been produced by a company, which is either paying for the post or has a business relationship with VentureBeat, and they’re always clearly marked. The content of news stories produced by our editorial team is never influenced by advertisers or sponsors in any way. For more information, contact email@example.com.