Rockstar Games has just announced a new update for Grand Theft Auto V that will fix some of the issues associated with the online mode. It is currently available for PlayStation 3 with an Xbox 360 version hopefully appearing later tonight. Rockstar Games mentions this list of fixes:
• Fix to address the issue where players were stuck launching a session before the Mall or Nothing race in the online tutorial.
• Fix to address an issue where bank & cash were deleted incorrectly in some cases.
• Fix to address incorrect amounts of cash being dropped when the player dies in Missions and Last Team Standing.
• Fixes an issue where the Character Switch Wheel would disappear after a failed load.
• Fixes an issue where attempting to enter GTA Online via the Character Switch Wheel caused a black screen.
• Fixes an issue where temporary characters were overwriting main characters.
• Fixes an issue where players were losing apartments and the money they spent on them.
• Fixes an issue that caused Story Mode missions to be missed in some instances.
• Removes the autosave that occurred when transitioning into GTA Online from within GTAV Story Mode to prevent the chance of Story Mode saves becoming corrupted.
• Several tweaks to GTA Online including improving overall stability.
In addition to the patch, Rockstar Games has also launched a set of Grand Theft Auto Online features in their Social Club, a website dedicated to tracking stats, jobs, and progress of the players roaming the streets of Grand Theft Auto Online.
The Rockstar Games label was founded in 1998 to create innovative and progressive interactive entertainment. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.... read more »
Powered by VBProfiles
Mobile developer or publisher? VentureBeat is studying mobile app analytics.
Fill out our 5-minute survey
, and we'll share the data with you.