NOTE: GrowthBeat -- VentureBeat's provocative new marketing-tech event -- is a week away! We've gathered the best and brightest to explore the data, apps, and science of successful marketing. Get the full scoop here, and grab your tickets while they last.
Last week, VentureBeat shared some tips and tricks for Creative Cloud beginners straight from the experts at Adobe. In the video below, worldwide Creative Cloud evangelist Paul Trani demonstrates some of the flashier and arguably lesser-known techniques possible within the popular suite of design and web apps.
In the brief video, Trani will talk you through the following techniques for these apps:
- Photoshop CC: Converting layers to “smart objects,” quickly adjusting selection curves, dynamically change the curves, and shading on rounded rectangles.
- Illustrator CC: Turning bitmap images into “paintbrushes,” generating CSS properties for any object.
- Dreamweaver CC: Using CSS properties, adding extensions.
- Muse CC: Making background images scroll at different rates.
- InDesign CC: Searching for fonts by font name and adding them to your “favorite fonts.”
- Creative Cloud: Putting Adobe files online and sharing them.
Beginners and longtime users alike may find useful information here since, let’s face it, there’s a lot to do (and therefore plenty to forget or miss) in each Adobe app.
For more in-depth tutorials, Adobe TV, CreativeLIVE, and Lynda.com are excellent resources with countless hours of videos focusing on specific apps and tools.
Whether it's a smartphone or tablet app, a game, a video, a digital magazine, a website, or an online experience, chances are that it was touched by Adobe technology. Our tools and services enable our customers to create groundbreaking... read more »
Powered by VBProfiles
We're studying digital marketing compensation: how much companies pay CMOs, CDOs, VPs of marketing, and more
, with ChiefDigitalOfficer. Help us out by filling out the survey
, and we'll share the results with you.