VentureBeat hosts some of the hottest events in Silicon Valley. We’re hitting the big trends — data, cloud, games, mobile, and development. We’re looking for an Event Ticket Sales Coordinator to help us drive ticket sales for three upcoming VentureBeat events:
Using VentureBeat’s database, as well as other avenues such as LinkedIn, this person will conduct individual outreach via phone and e-mail to sell tickets for three of VentureBeat’s marquee events.
- Making sales phone calls.
- Driving potential attendees to event site and registration pages.
- Following up with personalized e-mail.
- LinkedIn outreach.
- Inputting call details into Salesforce.
Timing & Compensation:
- Compensation will be 10 percent per ticket sold.
- Ticket Sales Manager will be expected to work 25-40 hours a week.
- Must be able to start immediately and work through Dec. 6.
- This position may be open again in 2014.
- Relationship building with senior executives in the Bay Area.
- Free access to VentureBeat events, allowing networking with top entrepreneurs, investors, and executives.
- Work in fun, energetic startup environment in downtown San Francisco, with panoramic views.
If interested, send your resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Event Ticket Sales Coordinator” and your name in the subject line.