Crime does pay, at least according to the Movoto real estate blog.
Movoto went to incredible lengths to find the values for the homes of Grand Theft Auto V’s three playable characters. Franklin’s Vinewood Hills pad costs a hefty $7,921,568. Michael’s Rockford Hills mansion would set you back a massive $18,174,37. Looking for something a bit more reasonable? Maybe you’d like Trevor’s trailer home, valued at $6,695. Combined, that’s $26 million.
You can look at the infograph below to see exactly how Movoto came up with its numbers. You should also check out some of its other gaming-related real-estate estimates:
- Princess Peach’s palace from Super Mario 64
- Dracula’s home from Castlevania
- Ganon’s Tower from Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Dr. Wily’s Castle from Mega Man 2
- A Nexus from League of Legends