Our DataBeat/Data Science Summit takes place tomorrow and Thursday in Redwood City, and there are only 20 seats remaining!
In the last week we’ve added more huge names to the roster, including heads of data from Verizon, Intuit, MailChimp, IBM, Splunk, Lyft, and more. We’ve assembled the world’s strongest lineup of data visionaries, scientists, executives, academics, journalists, and investors.
Throughout the two days, they’ll uncover the most compelling opportunities for businesses in the area of data analytics and data science. We guarantee that the takeaways, from both a content and networking perspective, will be amazing. Check out the program here and the full speaker list below.
Secure your spot today and join several hundred senior-level technologists and business execs at the most provocative data-focused event of the year.
Here’s a list of speakers who’ll be sharing insights at DataBeat:
- Jim Baer, Senior Director of Data Science, LinkedIn
- Ashok Srivastava, Chief Data Scientist, Verizon
- AnnaLee Saxenian, Dean & Professor, UC Berkeley, School of Information
- Monica Rogati, VP of Data, Jawbone
- Josh James, Founder & CEO, Domo
- John Henry Clippinger, Founder & Exec Director, MIT Media Lab
- John Foreman, Chief Data Scientist, MailChimp
- Vineet Singh, VP Data Science & Analytics, Intuit
- Peter Skomoroch, Entrepreneur, Data Scientist & Product Leader
- John Mattison, MD, Chief Medical Information Officer, Kaiser Permanente
- Jeremy Howard, Data Science Faculty, Singularity University
- Anil Varma, Data Science Head, GE Software Center of Excellence
- Annika Jimenez, Global Head of Data Science Services, Pivotal
- Alon Halevy, Researcher, Google
- Joel Dudley, Dir. Biomedical Informatics, Icahn School Medicine, Mt. Sinai
- Shivakumar Vaithyanathan, Chief Scientist for Big Data Analytics, IBM
- Ari Gesher, Senior Software Engineer, Palantir
- Michael Driscoll, Cofounder & CEO, Metamarkets
- Ben Lorica, Chief Data Scientist, O’Reilly Media
- Diego Klabjan, Dir. Master of Sci. in Analytics Program, Northwestern
- Vikram Somaya, General Manager, WeatherFX, The Weather Company
- Chris Pouliot, Head of Data Science, Lyft
- Sebastian Thrun, Cofounder & CEO, Udacity
- Steve Hirsch, Chief Data Officer, NYSE Euronext
- Ping Li, Partner, Accel Partners
- Jure Leskovec, Assistant Professor, Stanford University
- Tim Guleri, Managing Director, Sierra Ventures
- Pete Warden, CTO, Jetpac
- Pek Lum, Chief Data Scientist & VP of Solutions, Ayasdi
- Rohan Deuskar, Cofounder & CEO, Stylitics
- Jason Fass, CEO, Zepp Labs
- Roger Magoulas, Dir. Market Research, O’Reilly Media
- Sean Gourley, CTO, Quid
- Steven Hillion, Chief Product Officer, Alpine Data Labs
- Robert W. Wrubel, EVP & Chief Innovation Officer, Apollo Education Group
- Adam Ghobarah, PhD, Engineering Partner, Google Ventures
- David Gerster, VP of Data Science, BigML
- Mike Dauber, Partner, Battery Ventures
- Joseph Hellerstein, Prof. of Comp. Science, UC Berkeley
- Sean Knapp, Cofounder & Chief Product Officer, Ooyala
- Stephen Sorkin, CSO, Splunk
- Robert Sahadevan, VP Consumer Marketing & Data Analytics, Humana
- Mike Crowley, Founder & CEO, InfoMotion Sports Technologies
- Paco Nathan, Chief Scientist, Mesosphere
- Michael Rappa, Dir. Institute for Advanced Analytics, NC State University
Join us tomorrow and Thursday for a two day roadmap on how to approach data science to create real business value.
Again, there are only 25 seats left. Get your tickets today!
Thanks to the following industry leaders for supporting DataBeat/Data Science Summit: Pivotal as Platinum Sponsor, Apollo Education Group as Gold Sponsor; Alpine Data Labs as Event Sponsor; and Gainsight & Prevedere as Contributing Sponsors.