The top 10: Superheroes of marketing automation
As we’ve seen, the massively growing marketing automation field is busy and complex. Rendering that down to a top 10 list is inherently simplistic, but we look forward to your help to making it better and better.
Here’s our VentureBeat Top 10 list so far. It will likely change — largely due to the results of our marketing automation survey.
- Hubspot: Simplicity and accessibility, plus power, all in one package
- Marketo: Explosive growth and a wide range of tools
- Eloqua: The power of enterprise and the usability of a modern startup, nicely married
- Salesforce: A vision of ultimate connectedness in Salesforce1, and a lot of present reality in AppExchange
- SAS: Power, power, power. Pricy, but perhaps the most user-friendly big-company solution
- IBM: Power to spare but be prepared to integrate and train and launch
- InfusionSoft: Built-in e-commerce, drag-and-drop campaigns
- LoopFuse: Very affordable starting pricing
- MindMatrix: Strong focus on sales, with vertical solutions
- Silverpop: Amazing for email
Here’s who made it into the final report.
International Business Machines Corporation, abbreviated IBM and nicknamed Big Blue (for its official corporate color), is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in the Northeast US. IBM is the largest technology and ... read more »
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company’s platform and application services include: Salesforce Sales Cloud, the world's #1 sale... read more »
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Since 2006, HubSpot has been on a mission to make the world more inbound. Today, over 10,000 customers in 65 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and suppo... read more »
Powered by VBProfiles
VentureBeat is studying mobile marketing automation
, and we’ll share the data.