The top 10: Superheroes of marketing automation
As we’ve seen, the massively growing marketing automation field is busy and complex. Rendering that down to a top 10 list is inherently simplistic, but we look forward to your help to making it better and better.
Here’s our VentureBeat Top 10 list so far. It will likely change — largely due to the results of our marketing automation survey.
- Hubspot: Simplicity and accessibility, plus power, all in one package
- Marketo: Explosive growth and a wide range of tools
- Eloqua: The power of enterprise and the usability of a modern startup, nicely married
- Salesforce: A vision of ultimate connectedness in Salesforce1, and a lot of present reality in AppExchange
- SAS: Power, power, power. Pricy, but perhaps the most user-friendly big-company solution
- IBM: Power to spare but be prepared to integrate and train and launch
- InfusionSoft: Built-in e-commerce, drag-and-drop campaigns
- LoopFuse: Very affordable starting pricing
- MindMatrix: Strong focus on sales, with vertical solutions
- Silverpop: Amazing for email
Here’s who made it into the final report.
International Business Machines Corporation, abbreviated IBM and nicknamed Big Blue (for its official corporate color), is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in the Northeast US. IBM is the largest technology and ... read more »
With more than 100,000 customers, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading the shift to the social enterprise. Social enterprises leverage social, mobile and open cloud technologies to put customers at t... read more »
Eloqua, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oracle, is the leading provider of modern marketing automation and revenue performance management software that helps ensure every component of marketing works harder and more efficiently to drive r... read more »
Oracle is the gold standard for database technology and applications in enterprises throughout the world?the company is the world's leading supplier of information management software and the world's second largest independent software... read more »
"Built by marketers, for marketers". Marketo provides online software to manage demand generation marketing campaigns: from generating sales leads and email marketing, to lead nurturing and lead scoring – with analytics to measure m... read more »
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Since 2006, HubSpot has been on a mission to make the world more inbound. Today, over 10,000 customers in 65 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and suppo... read more »
Powered by VBProfiles
We're studying digital marketing compensation: how much companies pay CMOs, CDOs, VPs of marketing, and more
, with ChiefDigitalOfficer. Help us out by filling out the survey
, and we'll share the results with you.