Gaming execs: Join 180 select leaders
from King, Glu, Rovio, Unity, Facebook, and more to plan your path to global domination in 2015. GamesBeat Summit
is invite-only -- apply here
. Ticket prices increase
on April 3rd!
In 2013, gamers played a ton of Call of Duty, League of Legends, and Dota 2, according to the game-tracking social-network Raptr.
To wrap up the year, Raptr released a report for the most played games of 2013, and the company found that Grand Theft Auto V was the most-played new game. Here is the full list of Raptr Award winners:
- Most played new game: Grand Theft Auto V
- Most played expansion: Terraria 1.2 free content update
- No bathroom break (longest play sessions): Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
- Most played new property: Path of Exile
- Most played PC game: League of Legends
- Most played Xbox 360 game: Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Over 19 million gamers use the Raptr client to track their game time on PC, Xbox 360, and other platforms. Raptr doesn’t natively track game time spent on Wii and PlayStation 3, so the Raptr Awards primarily apply to titles on PC and Xbox 360.
For a visual breakdown of each category including runner-ups, check the detailed infographic below:
Raptr is building a new way for people to play and discover games. Our goal is to make playing games more fun and social. We are a social platform that automatically updates a person’s gaming status in real-time, so when your friends... read more »
Powered by VBProfiles