Gaming execs: Join 180 select leaders
from King, Glu, Rovio, Unity, Facebook, and more to plan your path to global domination in 2015. GamesBeat Summit
is invite-only -- apply here
. Ticket prices increase
on March 6!
Notoriously difficult action-role-playing game Dark Souls II is frustrating enough for many players; it doesn’t need a bunch of bugs and glitches to make it even more rage-inducing. That’s why developer From Software released a patch to fix many of the its outstanding issues on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
The patch is out now, and most of the changes address stability. It has some other tweaks, though, such as the controller vibrating when you block an attack and some rebalancing for multiplayer games.
Here is the full list of changes:
- Failing to create multiplayer session no longer disables use of online items, such as White Soapstone.
- Players now receive a small portion of Humanity after successfully assisting in a multiplayer session instead of regaining full Humanity.
- Starting boss fight with the Looking Glass Knight while summoning other players no longer cancels the summoning process.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some bloodstains, illusions, and messages from displaying.
- Fixed an issue where “Unable to participate in multiplayer Session” could constantly appear.
- Fixed some instances where the portrait of the person you were summoning was different than the actual character.
- You will no longer be able to take off Covenant rings while being summoned.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some summoned players to fall through the ground at Earthen Peak.
- Optimized Start Menu and Bonfire Menu performance.
- Trophy icon for “Holder of the Fort” has been fixed.
- Controller now vibrates when blocking an attack.
- Bug involving Drangleic Castle door not opening has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Souls to be lost upon death with the Ring of Life Protection equipped.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to fall through elevators while using Binoculars and Magic simultaneously.
- Fixed an issue causing some enemies being hit by arrows at long distances receive 0 damage.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Brotherhood of Blood duels from starting properly.
- Added a message for players that displays after entering the coffin in Things Betwixt.
- Fixed an issue where all of the items and objects in an area would reset (without using a Bonfire Ascetic).
- Fixed an issue that didn’t unlock some items from vendors on the second and beyond playthrough.
- Fixed an issue causing the requirements for the Brotherhood of Blood Covenant be 50 too high.
- Licia’s conditions for moving have been optimized.
Namco specializes in the production and sales of home and portable video games. Namco provides high quality entertainment on several platforms including Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PSP, Nintendo DS, mobile phones, iPhone, iP... read more »
Powered by VBProfiles