Final Fantasy VII’s Aerith is mostly famous for dying, which is a lousy way to leave a mark on gaming history. Why don’t we ever see more fun stories about the flower-selling heroine?
Thankfully, the Movoto real estate blog has given us just that by putting together this interesting appraisal of Aerith’s house. Of course, that home was in the Midgar slums, which makes its actual value all the more shocking.
You can see how Movoto came up with the numbers in the infograph below. You can also check out some of its other gaming-inspired appraisals:
- Princess Peach’s palace from Super Mario 64
- Dracula’s home from Castlevania
- Ganon’s Tower from Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Dr. Wily’s Castle from Mega Man 2
- A Nexus from League of Legends
- Grand Theft Auto V’s homes