DataBeat is just three weeks away, and we’ve got a monster lineup of data visionaries, execs, customers, brands, analysts, investors, and press. They’re all bringing with them new insights, strategies, and case studies designed to help companies increase profitability through big data and smart analytics.
Check out the our most recent speaker additions below, along with some other program updates.
Note: The room is filling up quickly, and ticket prices shoot up soon. Register now and save $200. Seats are limited.
Peter Skomoroch, Principal Data Scientist, Data Collective
Simon Zhang, Business Analytics Director, Linkedin
Steve Hirsch, Chief Data Officer, NYSE
Tom Davenport, Author, Big Data @ Work
Max Schireson, CEO, MongoDB
Andy Palmer, CEO, Tamr
Riley Newman, Head of Data Science, Airbnb
Paul Cheesbrough, CTO, News Corp.
Rob High, Fellow, VP and CTO, Watson Solutions, IBM
David Thompson, EVP & CIO, Western Union
Suresh Khanna, SVP, Sales & Operations, AdRoll
Michael Stonebraker, Adjunct Professor, MIT CSAIL
Boyd Davis, VP, Datacenter Software Division, Intel
Ellie Fields, VP of Product Marketing, Tableau
Eldad Farkash, Co-Founder & CTO, SiSense
Adam Evans, Co-Founder & CTO, RelateIQ
Here’s why you should join us May 19 and May 20:
- Filter through the noise and find out what big data and analytics technologies and tools are helping produce measurable results in sales, marketing, research, and operations.
- Take a peek into the future of data-driven “growth hacking.”
- Learn effective strategies for managing and mining both structured and unstructured data.
- Get tips from experts on how to foster a “culture of data” inside any organization.
- Be inspired by real-world examples from the most innovative companies that are seeing growth from utilizing data and analytics.
- Learn about the innovations those companies capitalize on, the insights they’ve found, and the competitive advantage they’re gaining
The Innovation Showdown is a lively startup competition on day two of DataBeat in which 10 disruptive data-focused companies (chosen from a pool of hundreds) pitch their products/services live. Submissions are still open! We’ll announce the finalists in the coming weeks.
Networking, networking, networking
We’ve got two days packed with case studies, lightning talks, keynotes, breakout sessions, high-level presentations, and more.
But in addition to the content, we’re also hyperfocused on making sure that attendees walk away with valuable connections.
At the event, we’ll help you find new those new partners, new clients, new hires, and new investors through a series of organized initiatives including roundtable lunch discussions, quick-connect sessions, receptions, and dinners.
Get your tickets today and save $200. We hope to see you in May.
Thanks to the following industry leaders for supporting DataBeat: Intel as Corporate Partner; and Tamr & Looker as Event Partners.