We’re thrilled to announce the launch of the DataBeat Nest, a brand new space at our upcoming DataBeat event that spotlights a select number of emerging companies that are truly disrupting in the area of data.
Companies in the the Nest get:
- a space to demo and mingle with 600+ data visionaries, execs, customers/brands, analysts, investors, and press
- a chance to compete on the main DataBeat stage in the Innovation Showdown (throughout the first day and a half, attendees will vote on their favorite Nest company, and the winner will be invited to compete in the Showdown at the end of day 2)
- a custom onsite video interview to run on VentureBeat.com
- on-site signage and branding on the event website
– companies must be under $10M in funding
— companies must have a product/service that is in the market
— companies must be approved by the DataBeat content team
Interested? We’ve got a very limited number of spaces available at a steeply discounted sponsorship rate. Email sponsors@venturebeat for full information.
Stay tuned for more DataBeat program announcements this week, and you can find event details — including our lineup of 50 plus data visionaries — here.
Join us May 19-20 for a two-day roadmap on how to approach data to ignite real growth for your business. The room is nearly full, and tickets go up $200 this Friday! Get yours here!
VentureBeat is studying mobile marketing automation
, and we’ll share the data.