Live today, GetFeedback.com Summer ’14 unveils advanced functionality for multi-user collaboration, including sophisticated levels of team administration and team sharing GetFeedback.com, the fastest growing company in online survey software, welcomes major new customers including Amazon.com Student, Box.com, Devon Energy, Dropbox, ESPN, Equinox, ExactTarget, Facebook, Fox Sports, General Electric, GlaxoSmithKline, The Golden State Warriors, Harvard Business School, Hurley, Intuit, LinkedIn, McKesson, Nike, The North Face, Oracle Responsys, Red Bull Mobile, United Way, University of San Diego, Valspar, Virgin America, The World Economic Forum, and Yahoo!
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–June 18, 2014–
GetFeedback.com, the company disrupting the online survey software market with engaging, branded, mobile-ready customer surveys, today unveiled the latest release of its market-leading product. GetFeedback.com Summer ’14 marks the third major product release since the company opened its doors to the public only a few months ago. With Summer ’14, GetFeedback delivers major new capabilities for multi-user collaboration, including advanced levels of team administration and team sharing.
GetFeedback.com Summer ’14
Inspired by products such as Google Apps, Salesforce, and Box.com, collaborative business software allows multiple individuals within a team to work more effectively together. With the release of Summer ’14, GetFeedback.com now introduces team administration and collaboration for all customer survey projects.
As with many important business initiatives, customer survey projects often involve multiple individuals who need to work together in a collaborative nature. A customer survey project might include a business expert, a marketing expert, and an IT/Salesforce expert, each handling their respective portions of the project. GetFeedback.com Summer ’14 allows for team collaboration on projects involving the creation, design and execution of customer surveys, including:
- Team Administration & Billing – Centralized administration is core to collaborative business software. Now with Summer ’14, GetFeedback.com administrators have the ability to specify team settings, provision user accounts, and manage centralized billing preferences and invoices.
- Team User Management – Centralized user management defines the capability to provision new user accounts. New team members can be added at anytime during the course of a project, and may be centrally re-assigned or deactivated as the team changes over the course of time.
- Team Survey Sharing – Team sharing allows for a survey or set of surveys to be shared amongst individuals. Owners of a survey can determine who has access to view a survey (and its associated responses/results) or who should be passed control to edit a survey.
- Team Collaboration – Team workflow and collaboration allows for a survey process to be defined, whereby multiple individuals can participate jointly in the survey creation process. Hand off points can be defined where a survey can be passed from one owner to another, allowing for the separation of roles, such as business owner, content creator, designer, and backend integration experts.
- Team Settings & Configurations – Advanced configurations with GetFeedback allow for complete brand control, including custom survey URLs and whitelabeling of the survey user interface. Advanced team settings now allow for these settings to be configured once, and for the settings to be automatically applied to every team member.
- Team Controls for Salesforce – Customer surveys that integrate with Salesforce are one of the top use cases for GetFeedback.com. Summer ’14 now includes the workflow and collaboration necessary for Salesforce customers, allowing specialized controls and permissions that can be granted for access to the Salesforce environment.
Comments on the News
“Google Apps, Salesforce, and Box.com have shown us a new, collaborative model for business software,” said Kraig Swensrud, co-founder of GetFeedback.com. “The new capabilities in Summer ’14 provide team-based collaboration for all customer survey initiatives, and will help GetFeedback accelerate its position as the fastest growing online survey software company.”
“The world of customer engagement and customer survey software has fundamentally changed,” said Scott Holden, vice president, platform marketing, salesforce.com. “GetFeedback.com represents a new breed of engaging, mobile-ready, customer survey software.”
“GetFeedback has taken online survey software to the next level and continues to innovate,” said Eric Sorensen, Director of Marketing, ESPN. “We need capability that allows our global distributed team to work together in a coordinated fashion, and GetFeedback.com Summer ’14 delivers on that promise in spades.”
Availability & Pricing
GetFeedback.com Summer ’14 is available immediately to the company’s rapidly growing customer portfolio, including thousands of companies currently using the service. The company has also made Summer ’14 available free of charge to all qualifying non-profit organizations around the world.
GetFeedback.com offers monthly pay-as-you-go subscriptions, based on a maximum number of responses generated and the level of technical support desired. Single user accounts range from $30/user/month to $180/user/month. GetFeedback.com Summer ’14 allows for additional team-based user accounts to be purchased at a 50% discount of single user prices. Additional discounts are available for longer-term plans. Detailed pricing and sign up information available at www.getfeedback.com/pricing and additional information on Summer ’14 features can be found at www.getfeedback.com/teams.
GetFeedback.com is a modern survey marketing application designed and built for a mobile world, allowing anyone to easily create an online survey experience with perfect branding, beautiful imagery, even embedded video. More importantly, GetFeedback.com will dynamically re-size and re-format every survey to display perfectly on today’s smartphones, tablets, and web browsers. The resu
lt? A fun, engaging experience for any audience that results in better response rates, better feedback, and better business decisions.
Former salesforce.com executives, Kraig Swensrud and Sean Whiteley, founded GetFeedback.com in 2013. GetFeedback.com’s client roster includes Appirio, Amazon.com Student, The Association of Surfing Professionals, Box.com, Dropbox, ESPN, Equinox, ExactTarget, Facebook, Fox Sports, The Golden State Warriors, Google, Hurley, Intuit, LinkedIn, McKesson, Nike, The North Face, Oracle Responsys, Red Bull Mobile, salesforce.com, United Way, University of San Diego, Valspar, Virgin America, The World Economic Forum, and Yahoo! For more information, please visit www.getfeedback.com.
Salesforce and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Kraig Swensrud, 415-987-9326
VB's research team is studying web-personalization... Chime in here, and we’ll share the results.