Our seventh annual MobileBeat event is coming right up on July 8-9 in San Francisco, and we’re confident we’ve put together the must-attend mobile event of the year.
We’re highlighting winning strategies for tracking and serving customers along every phase of their journey on mobile. And we’ll have new insights from mobile and marketing visionaries at companies like Facebook, Google, Walmart, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Twitter, L’Oreal, AT&T, Airbnb, Clear Channel, and many more.
Grab your tickets now to save $200! Seats are very limited.
Come to MobileBeat and learn:
- The best mobile monetization techniques for your company, whether you’re a retailer, game developer, media publisher, consumer site, or enterprise vendor.
- Less known, but powerful techniques to grow your mobile presence, from audio to location and design technologies.
- What technologies you need to exploit the latest offerings in programmatic advertising.
- How to make your app more interactive and dynamic to retain and build your customer base.
- How native advertising strategies can empower your business by engaging your community.
- How to serve and target your customers across devices, and from online to offline.
- The art of “deep linking”, so that you can make apps that are more open and interactive with the wider web.
- The mobile analytics and data-crunching techniques you need in order to boost profitability.
- How video can make or break your product sale or ad campaign on mobile.
- The hottest new technologies emerging in mobile, through our Innovation Showdown.
- How predictive apps are quickly becoming table stakes in mobile today, and how large publishers are leveraging them.
For more on the vision of this year’s MobileBeat, you can head over to the event site.
Join 1000 mobile visionaries, leading brands, analysts, developers, investors, and press for two days packed with high-value discussions, actionable lessons, exclusive announcements, and lots of networking.
Special thanks to the following industry leaders for supporting MobileBeat: Adobe as Corporate Partner; Factual, Tapjoy, AppLovin, Adtile, IBM and AT&T as Gold Partners; Flurry, HasOffers, Sequoia Capital, RadiumOne, SupersonicAds, Cirrus Insight and Tapsense as Silver Partners; Upsight, Cotap, New Relic, Splunk, GLOBO, and LifeStreet Media as Event Partners; Adenda and Rumble as Nest Partners, and Bizzabo and VSC as Strategic Partner.