MobileBeat is coming right up, and the price shoots up today (June 27) at 5 p.m. Pacific!
This is your last to chance to save $200. Sign up here.
Our goal this year is to highlight winning strategies for tracking and serving customers along every phase of their journey on mobile.
We’re unveiling never-before-seen case studies from mobile and marketing visionaries at companies like Facebook, Google, Walmart, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Twitter, L’Oreal, AT&T, Airbnb, Braintree, Clear Channel, and many, many more.
Need more convincing? No problem. Check out our lineup below, including 30 new speakers.
Come to MobileBeat and learn:
- The best mobile monetization techniques for your company, whether you’re a retailer, game developer, media publisher, consumer site, or enterprise vendor.
- Lesser-known but powerful techniques to grow your mobile presence, from audio to location and design technologies.
- What technologies you need in order to exploit the latest offerings in programmatic advertising.
- How to make your app more interactive and dynamic to retain and build your customer base.
- How native advertising strategies can empower your business by engaging your community.
- How to serve and target your customers across devices and from online to offline.
- The art of “deep linking”, so that you can make apps that are more open and interactive with the wider web.
- The mobile analytics and data-crunching techniques you need in order to boost profitability.
- How video can make or break your product sale or ad campaign on mobile.
- The hottest new technologies emerging in mobile, through our Innovation Showdown.
- How predictive apps are quickly becoming table stakes in mobile today and how large publishers are leveraging them.
For more on the vision of this year’s MobileBeat — including themes, takeaways, and agenda — head over to the event site.
And make sure to grab your tickets before 5pm PDT today (June 27) to save $200.
Join 1,000 mobile visionaries, leading brands, analysts, developers, investors, and press for two days packed with high-value discussions, actionable lessons, exclusive announcements, and lots of networking.
Special thanks to the following industry leaders for supporting MobileBeat: Factual, Tapjoy, AppLovin, Adtile, IBM, and AT&T as Gold Partners; Flurry, HasOffers, Sequoia Capital, RadiumOne, SupersonicAds, Cirrus Insight, and Tapsense as Silver Partners; Upsight, Cotap, New Relic, Splunk, GLOBO, and LifeStreet Media as Event Partners; Adenda and Rumble as Nest Partners; and Bizzabo and VSC as Strategic Partner.