Check out our press release hub, powered by Business Wire. It's a one stop shop for industry announcements to help you stay on top of the latest technology and investment trends. Get the scoop here.
Available today, GetFeedback for Desk.com delivers an integrated customer feedback system that provides the insight companies need to deliver world-class customer service and support GetFeedback for Desk.com is now live on the Desk.com application marketplace at www.desk.com/features/apps and additional information can be found at www.getfeedback.com/desk
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–July 24, 2014–
GetFeedback.com, the customer feedback company, today unveiled GetFeedback for Salesforce Desk.com, an integrated customer feedback system that provides the insight companies need to deliver world-class customer service and support. GetFeedback for Desk.com allows any company to collect customer feedback with engaging, branded, mobile-ready surveys and associate that feedback with customer records and cases in Desk.com. Customer feedback can also be integrated directly into the Salesforce1 Sales Cloud for complete visibility of customer sentiment across sales and support departments.
GetFeedback for Desk.com, The all-in-one customer support and customer feedback system for fast growing companies (Photo: Business Wire)
Salesforce Desk.com is the all-in-one customer support app that empowers fast-growing companies to instantly deliver outstanding service. GetFeedback for Desk.com helps a company deliver amazing customer service by answering key questions, including:
- Are my customers satisfied and would they recommend my business to others?
- What do my customers think about the customer support experience we are providing?
- What is the quality of customer service being provided by my support agents?
- When customers are using my support website, are they able to find what they’re looking for?
- Are my support articles and how-to guides effective for my customers or are they confusing?
- Which aspects of my customer interactions or support process could be improved?
- How do my customers feel about interacting with my customer support department?
Comments on the News
“Customers must be at the center of every business in this new connected world,” said Leyla Seka, SVP and GM of Desk.com, salesforce.com. “Harnessing customer feedback is now paramount to driving any business forward. With solutions such as GetFeedback for Desk.com, companies can gather the insight they need to deliver incredible customer support and grow their business.”
“Today we are incredibly excited to announce the expansion of our partnership with salesforce.com,” said Kraig Swensrud, Founder, GetFeedback.com. “With GetFeedback for Desk.com, companies can now gather the customer feedback they need to make critical business decisions, with one integrated system.”
Key Details Regarding GetFeedback for Desk.com
GetFeedback for Desk.com is an integrated customer support and customer feedback offering for companies that strive to deliver world-class customer service and support. The product allows anyone to create highly engaging, mobile-ready customer feedback surveys and forms that tie directly into Desk.com and the Sales Cloud. The following are key components of the new product:
● Support Center Website Feedback – Many companies use a Desk.com support center website, which contains useful information, how-to guides, and helpful articles. GetFeedback for Desk.com provides the ability to collect customer feedback directly from support websites, allowing a company to pinpoint areas of confusion, reduce friction in the self-service support process, and identify where knowledge articles and content can be improved.
● Support Email Feedback – Customer support agents who engage with customers via email or social media often have multiple interactions with a customer prior to case resolution. These written communications can often be confusing, poorly worded, and cause additional frustration. Customers now have the ability to provide direct feedback on the quality of each written interaction.
● Support Agent Feedback – Customer support agents handle many cases over a period of time. Being able to view aggregate customer feedback across many interactions allows a company to understand which agents are delivering phenomenal service, and identify areas for agent improvement and training.
● Support Case Feedback – When a support case is finally resolved, it’s critical to understand the satisfaction level of a customer. Satisfied customers are likely repeat buyers and will recommend a company to their friends and colleagues. Measuring customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Scores can help a company follow up with customers and take action to make sure every customer is a raving fan.
● Integration with Salesforce1 Sales Cloud – Feedback on the customer support process is a great start, but GetFeedback for Desk.com combined with the Salesforce1 Sales Cloud provides complete visibility into customer feedback and sentiment across both support and sales departments. When sales teams and support teams are able to work hand-in-hand, the overall customer experience can be dramatically improved.
Availability & Pricing
GetFeedback for Desk.com is included with every GetFeedback Plan at no additional charge. Find additional information on pricing and sign up at www.getfeedback.com/pricing
Built on the Salesforce1 Platform, the new social, mobile and cloud customer platform built to transform sales, service and marketing apps, GetFeedback for Desk.com is now available to all Desk.com customers in the Application Marketplace at www.desk.com/features/apps
GetFeedback.com is a modern customer feedback application designed and built for a mobile world, allowing anyone to easily create customer feedback surveys and forms with perfect branding, beautiful imagery, even embedded v
ideo. More importantly, GetFeedback.com will dynamically re-size and re-format every survey to display perfectly on today’s smartphones, tablets, and web browsers. The result? A fun, engaging experience for any audience that results in better response rates, better feedback, and better business decisions.
GetFeedback.com was founded in 2013 by former salesforce.com executives Kraig Swensrud and Sean Whiteley. GetFeedback.com’s client roster includes Appirio, Amazon, The Association of Surfing Professionals, Box, Dropbox, ESPN, Equinox, ExactTarget, Facebook, Fox Sports, The Golden State Warriors, Hurley, Intuit, LinkedIn, McKesson, Nike, The North Face, Oracle Responsys, Red Bull Mobile, salesforce.com, United Way, University of San Diego, Valspar, Virgin America, The World Economic Forum, and Yahoo! For more information, please visit www.getfeedback.com.
Desk.com, a division of salesforce.com, is the all-in-one customer support app for fast-growing companies.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, Desk.com, and any other trademarks used here are the exclusive property of salesforce.com, inc.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/multimedia/home/20140724005293/en/
Kraig Swensrud, 415-987-9326
GetFeedback is a modern survey marketing application that allows anyone to create a visually rich and engaging online survey. The company’s technology will automatically render the result perfectly on smartphones, tablets, and browse... read more »
Powered by VBProfiles