News: Comprehensive, credible, meaningful reporting to drive executives, entrepreneurs, and tech enthusiasts to make smart decisions.
Events: Authentic, unique, in-person experiences formed around innovative products, discussions, and ideas.
Research: Timely analysis, perspective and context from analysts and industry insiders that connect executives to real-time insights.
We have a large and growing audience
8M+ unique visitors / month and growing, 18M+ views per month
They are senior, highly educated and well paid
● 81% male, 19% female
● 48% are 25-44 years old
● 55% are Directors or above
● 68% have a college or masters degree
● 30% earn more than $100K a year
● They index 69% higher than North American average for luxury travelers. 50% more likely luxury premium automotive buyers
They are highly technology savvy, and they influence technology decisions
● 49% have made technology decisions in the last six months
They skew highly toward engineering, marketing, and entrepreneurial functions, across a wide
range of company sizes
● We index 12.0x higher for gaming professionals, 10.0x higher for computer and technology, 4.5x higher for marketing and advertising
They are predominantly focused on North America and represent a variety of company sizes
● 60% are in North America
● Indexed 125% higher for reaching users in California, 80% higher for Canada, 50% higher for New York
● 43% work at companies with 1000+ employees
They index very heavily to comparable technology publications, making VB an ideal complementary buy
● 40x more likely to read TechCrunch, Wired and similar publications
● High impact ad units – leaderboards, interstitials and other ad units, which can be targeted by news channel
● Sidebar ads (300×600) – high-impact sidebar ads that appear near the start of every article and near the top of the news feed
● Sponsored articles – custom thought leadership articles about relevant topics addressed by your products or services
Event sponsorship – we run several events annually for C-level decision makers and Director-level practitioners. At each event, we offer a combination of floor booths, panel moderation, and speaking opportunities (subject to review) that get you in front of your target audience. Click here to see specific event information.
Our Insight team produces dozens of reports a year, all highly data-driven and objective, in mobile and marketing technology. We have both short-form and comprehensive report formats that cover industry and media shifts best practices, implementation guides, and detailed vendor comparisons. Even when diving deep, our reports are easy to search and easy to read. We are unique in the level of depth we cover in marketing technology, and have established a reputation for accurate, timely, actionable insight.
● Sponsored Insight webinars. Reach a highly qualified audience of practitioners across the different marketing and mobile domains that we cover.
● Custom Insight webinars. For selected topics outside marketing and mobile technology, we can offer custom webinars.
● Roadshows. Reach your audience in cities across the U.S. with our highly-regarded and highly-attended in-person roadshows, where we cover thought leadership topics in depth.
● Report licensing. We offer licensing rights to our reports on request. Technology vendors request this frequently to help break into or grow a new market.
We would love to talk with you on any or all of these potential opportunities and help you reach our unique audience and meet your goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact sales on +1 415 737 8020 8am – 5pm Pacific Time, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org