Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
Silicon Valley women, figure out “How to be naked,” learn about the “BlogHer Debate” and the “Do-ocracy,” all part of the BlogHer conference to be held July 30 in Santa Clara. Details here, where you’ll see a list of the organizers on the left-hand side, including advisors Charlene Li, Sylvia Paull and Mary Hodder. (Think twice about clicking on the Purvi Shah link, as you’ll get trapped, although entertained with music). It’s open to all bloggers ï¿½ including men and beginners ï¿½ interested in enhancing their online exposure, learning the latest best practices in blogging, networking with other bloggers, and specifically cultivating the female blogging community.
1. Discuss the role of women within the larger blog community
2. Examine the developing (and debatable) code of blogging ethics
3. Discover how blogging is shrinking the world and amplifying the voices of women worldwide
In addition, educational tracks will be available focusing on:
1. Best technology practices, newbie to advanced: how to use technology and tools to achieve text, photo, audio and video blogging goals
2. Best industry-specific practices: Why are journalists, marketers, lawyers, academics, technologists and many more blogging? And how do you find the ones you’re interested in?
3. The rights and the responsibilities of the blogger
Via D. Weinberger
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform 2021: Learn More
- networking features, and more