Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
The Mercury News has just run a story listing the top five venture capitalists under the age of 40. Reporter Constance Loizos has done a good job with the selection. Here’s her intro.
Below are the names of the VCs and links to short profiles.
1. Danny Rimer. Hits: Skype, Tellme.
2. Roelof Botha. Hits: YouTube.
3. Peter Thiel. Hits: Facebook
4. Peter Fenton. Hits: Reactivity, JBoss, Wily.
5. Kevin Efrusy. Hits: Facebook
Of these, who do you think is tops? Admittedly, the bios are short, and don’t list all their investments. But if you have an opinion, vote below. And if you think another VC not on the list deserves mention, add them below in comments. (If you’re reading this in RSS, you’ll have to go to the site to see the poll.)
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform 2021: Learn More
- networking features, and more