Where does your enterprise stand on the AI adoption curve? Take our AI survey to find out.
Weekly gaming podcast Rebel FM returns with its first post-E3 regular show, this time with 100-percent less IHOP, which can be good or bad depending on your feelings (we are pro pancakes, in case you were wondering). Music links after the jump.
Rebel FM — Episode 21
Welcome back! After a week off (well, sort of) from Rebel FM proper, we come back with Area5.tv’s Matt Chandronait, who joins Anthony, Tyler, and me as we talk about Infamous, Prototype, Red Faction: Guerilla, Tyler’s new PC erection, and then move on to the topic of motion control, which we hear you kids have opinions on. Then we finish up with letters.
Direct Download (right click save as)
This week’s music:
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties