President Obama posted a call for questions about health care last Saturday. Today at 1:15 pm Eastern (10:15 Pacific) he’ll answer them on video. Press secretary Robert Gibbs is already warming up the crowd with a Q&A session with reporters.
You have multiple options to watch:
- The official White House page at YouTube will carry a live stream.
- MSNBC is running a live video feed alongside a live Twitter feed powered by Tinker.
- Facebook is running its own new live streaming widget alongside a video feed.
- The correct Twitter hashtag for live commentary is #WHHCQ.
If you haven’t done this already, try tiling several different live streams onto your PC’s screen before President 2.0 takes the podium today. Tracking MSNBC, Facebook and Twitter at the same time is way more fun than just one.
[Photo from whitehouse.gov]
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform
- networking features, and more