Join GamesBeat Summit 2021 this April 28-29. Register for a free or VIP pass today.
Turns out simple ol’ chalk can transform mundane pavement into amazing, impractical-to-walk-on art. We know because fellow Bitmobber Tyler Moen sent us in his first place award-winning Pikmin ground doodle he did for Eau Claire, Wisconsin’s 3rd annual Chalkfest. Just check out his intricate masterpiece:
Hmm, we wonder how much it would cost to have that gutted out of the ground and put on our wall? Can you get on that, Tyler? Thanks, man!
Continue after the break for more pretty pics.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties