Join GamesBeat Summit 2021 this April 28-29. Register for a free or VIP pass today.
Super Mario World is a great game. You probably know this. Or you should. If you don’t — we just told you. And that means your learn-something-new-everyday quota has been filled. You should really thank us for providing you with such privileged information, like, say, in a large donation (something preferably over $500,000).
But as great as Super Mario World is, we never felt compelled to write a song about. Especially to the tune of Louis Armstrong’s “What a Wonderful World.” Someone did, though. Take a listen [via LevelOneBoss]:
Now if someone would get to work on “A Whole New Super Mario World,” Aladdin-style, that’d be great.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties