Over the past few weeks W. Bryan Jacobs has written a number of posts about his playthrough of Mega Man. I really enjoyed reading them, and it gave me some ideas. After discussing my thoughts with the Mob, J. Cosmo Cohen, Bryan and I have come up with what could be a great idea:
The Bitmob Game Club
Here are the details:
- We need at least four participants
- Each of us play the same small section of a game
- We write a small passage about that section
- It can be a review, humorous joke or anything at all!
- One of us puts the passages together in one blog
- And Bitmobbers can read it, love it and comment on it
- Cosmo has already volunteered to be in charge of making the Bitmob Game Club Blog, so all we need are participants and a really good game to play.
Please comment if you are interested, and suggest a game if you can – just keep in mind it needs to be a game that everyone can find or access.