An impressive group of investors, led by Verizon, has created a fund to boost the development of next-generation 4G mobile products and services. The 4G Venture Forum‘s participants include Alcatel-Lucent Ventures, Charles River Partners, New Venture Partners, North Bridge Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, and Redpoint Ventures.
The goal of the 4G Venture Forum is, according to a prepared statement, to:
- Fund new ideas
- Provide development assistance
- Validate the market and test concepts
Verizon, Alcatel-Lucent and Ericsson will support market validation and testing of concepts through both labs and communities.
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform 2021: Learn More
- networking features, and more