All the sessions from Transform 2021 are available on-demand now. Watch now.
Nothing says Rico Suave like a Galaxian or Dig-Dug fire-maker. Not to be confused with the Sega Zippos we have covered in the past, these new lighters from Namco celebrating Pac-Man’s 30th anniversary (yes, you really are that old) will definitely make you king of the cancer-stick crowd [via Technabob]:
The only problem with these sweet promotional items is they are almost $100, and right now you can only buy them in Japan. Who knew that Pac-Man Fever was actually the onset of lung cancer? Pictures of two more lighters after the jump.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties