All the sessions from Transform 2021 are available on-demand now. Watch now.
Video game geeks are a creative bunch — especially those capable of creating artwork depicting characters and places most people over the age of 40 would never recognize. How do you take your game to the next level (pun intended)? Build fantastic dioramas of scenes from the best games ever made [via Toy Zone]:
If these guys put as much time and energy into meeting members of the opposite sex, they could meet a Samus of their very own. Tons more nerd-tastic paper scenery after the jump.
Three top investment pros open up about what it takes to get your video game funded.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties