Join GamesBeat Summit 2021 this April 28-29. Register for a free or VIP pass today.
Editor’s note: Holiday schedule change: We’re recording Pixel Revolt tonight instead of Thursday. That means you only have a few hours left to respond to the community question, so send us your resolutions ASAP! -Brett
Happy holidays to everyone! Since Christmas hits later this week, we’re shifting our recording schedule from Thursday to Tuesday. That means we’re recording TONIGHT at 6 p.m. PST — and we need your responses to our community question:
What is your gaming resolution for the new year?
We don’t have many answers so far, so drop us a line this afternoon!
How you can respond to the question:
1) Record a sound clip on your computer, upload it to Houndbite.com, and then send us an email at
2) Email your answer to
3) Leave a comment here!
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties