2009 was a very good year — for video games. While much the rest of the world muddled through an “economic downturn,” to put it politely, and game developers themselves suffered significant layoffs, the games turned out pretty great. We gathered a bunch of CO-OP regulars for a giant, two-part roundtable that delved into what was truly an epic year for the greatest medium ever invented by humankind.
We’re hugely thankful for all the amazing guests we’ve had on CO-OP throughout 2009, and doubly grateful to have so many of them show up for this episode:
– From Bitmob, Dan ‘Shoe’ Hsu.
– Tyler Barber of RebelFM fame and Eat-Sleep-Game (also a regular GameSpy contributor).
– Kat Bailey, a frequent, favorite guest of ours and freelancer-at-large.
– Long-time blogger Tiff Chow.
– Justin Haywald and David Ellis from 1UP.
Of course, we talked about all of our favorites and, hopefully, some of yours, including: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Killzone 2, Assassin’s Creed 2 (seeing a lot of 2’s), Batman: Arkham Asylum, Shadow Complex, Fat Princess, Infamous, Red Faction: Guerrilla, Trine, Plants vs. Zombies and, yes, MORE! Watch the show after the break! Your favorite not in this episode? Come back next week; we’ll probably cover it then!
Support CO-OP! Go to Area 5 and make a donation!