Join GamesBeat Summit 2021 this April 28-29. Register for a free or VIP pass today.
If you angered the Nintendo gods, it’s likely they would send a ghost to haunt you. But what shape would that specter take? How about a floating gamepad?
Known only as “Brusspup,” this fanboy spent 15 hours taping construction paper to his walls in the shape of an enormous NES controller. He used several black lights to acquire the ghostly, almost neon-colored look of the illusion.
I’ve always wanted to decorate my apartment with video game paraphernalia. And while I’ve covered my walls in World of Warcraft and Halo posters, I’ve never quite come close to achieving a truly “game inspired” decor. It seems time-consuming, but I might try something similar in the coming weeks.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties