Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
Hello, Bitmobbers! We had a great round of responses to our show last week, and we look forward to hearing more from you for the next show. Send on over your email and audio responses by 6 p.m. PST on Thursday for inclusion in the next episode!
This episode's community question is for all of you who have pesky things like jobs, families, and obligations that get in the way of your gaming:
With the glut of great games coming out this year, there are bound to be some you want to play but will have to pass up due to time constraints. What games will you unfortunately have to neglect and why?
By the way, a little tech update: We've changed the way we present voice mails, which means we can now insert them as we record for instant feedback. In other words, record away!
How you can respond to the question:
2) Email your answer to PixelRevoltDL@gmail.com
3) Leave a comment here!
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties