Where does your enterprise stand on the AI adoption curve? Take our AI survey to find out.
The only thing missing in Metro 2033's bleak landscape is Morpheus from The Matrix spouting quips about pills and deserts.
• The launch trailer for Metro 2033 reminds us that a post-apocalyptic dystopia can still be endlessly fun. Gee, it looks like I'll still have to kill rats in a sewer — but in Russia. [GameTrailers]
Continue after the break for some serious shredding in Power Gig, the high-octane hijinks of Need for Speed: World, and a most interesting meeting in 3D Dot Game Heroes.
• This debut trailer for Power Gig features a real six-string guitar, but where's the actual gameplay? Also featured: cheesy '80s fashion and gratuitous background extras. [GameTrailers]
• Need for Speed: World promises to deliver a true racing MMO. With the inclusion of police cruisers, the opportunity to re-create your very own Blues Brothers escapade is greater than ever! [Joystiq]
• I got really thirsty after watching this vignette of the most interesting hero in 3D Dot Game Heroes. I love how Atlus' take on the familiar catchphrase speaks through a retro voice.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties