Where does your enterprise stand on the AI adoption curve? Take our AI survey to find out.
eXaudios is one of 65 companies chosen by VentureBeat to launch at the DEMO Spring 2010 event taking place this week. These companies do pay a fee to present, but our coverage of them remains objective.
Today there are over 150,000 call centers with an average of 80 employees each. Call centers are important not only for customer retention, but for product management. Callers carry the keys to future sales, whether they know it or not.
eXaudios’ MagInify (that’s not a typo, that’s “MagInify”) call centers can supposedly detect these elements in a phone call:
- The customer’s underlying emotional state. Are they angry, or are they feeling relieved?
- The small talk — called idle talk in industry jargon — that most people use to start a call. You need to get them past this.
- Advance warning on a customer about to lose his or her temper.
- Calls that are going badly, so a manager can step in.
- Which employees are the best for sales or service positions.
Ramat-Gan, Israel-based eXaudios has received $5.2 million in funding from the founders, angel and other private investors. Check out this video interview by Dean Takahashi with eXaudios’ Dan Marom.
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform 2021: Learn More
- networking features, and more