Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
Quake Live is the ultimate multiplayer experience for people who have grown up with and love first-person shooters. Simply navigate to id's website, and in a matter of minutes you will be set up and ready to frag other people throughout the world.
The one thing that might confuse people who have not played id's legendary Quake series is the number of customization options. Thanks to the Quake Live Config Generator, created by a gentleman named Lashknife, even newbies can easily make the game their own.
Your character's appearance, the graphics options, and even the controls are now accessible at any time in an easy-to-use menu (as opposed to what advanced players do: typing commands directly into the console).
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties