Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
Developers have attempted to imitate Mega Man endlessly, trying to capture the little blue guy's magic. At the same time, those of us who grew up with the game never get tired of reminding younger gamers how much the series rocks. The maker of this exceptionally well-done video obviously wanted to accomplish all of the above. Rick Mann is looking for a raise, but to get it he has to defeat the evil Boss Man [via Capcom Unity]:
Kind of anticlimactic that Boss Man's own greed was the weapon Rick uses to defeat him. Then again, that's what Mega Man was always about — using the bosses' weapons against each other. And the encounter did give our hero a red-tie power-up.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties