Where does your enterprise stand on the AI adoption curve? Take our AI survey to find out.
What's better than a bunch of bipedal vehicles blowing the crap out of each other? The same bipedal vehicles blowing the same crap out of each other in space.
• Instead of the 'roid-addled macho men used in similar games, Transformers: The War for Cybertron features the eponymous robots in disguise. I've never seen so much metal violently flung around by metal machines in metal arenas. [Activision]
Continue after the break for some multiplayer action in Red Dead Redemption, a spooky Alan Wake featurette, and an iPad-sized bundle of fun named Sam & Max: The Penal Zone.
• The freedom to ride anywhere is your dusty oyster in Red Dead Redemption's multiplayer. No word yet if the game will have an endlessly tedious stare-down scene before the shooting starts.
• Sam & Max's first foray into the iPad scene has one of the longest titles ever. No, seriously: Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse – The Penal Zone. Curse you, episodic content!
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties