With privacy issues becoming a major problem for the world’s most successful social network, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg reportedly called for an all-hands meeting today at 4:00 PM Pacific time at the company’s Palo Alto headquarters.
Insider blog All Facebook posted that Facebook PR downplayed the meeting’s importance. Apparently, it’ll be more of a Q&A than a presentation. Supposedly, no new privacy initiatives will be announced. Sure hope that’s not right!
While we wait for reports from the meeting, you can catch up on today’s flood-the-zone coverage of Facebook privacy mania.
- Zuckerberg’s views on privacy (scroll halfway down)
- Why publishers should be careful with Like buttons
- Privacy threats were obvious even in the early days
- New login security tools rolled out today
- What Mark must do to win back the trust of the Internet
Are you in the meeting? Email us at email@example.com