On October 27th, 2010 Accel Partners and Stanford MediaX will be hosting The Delta Conference: The 16th Stanford Accel Symposium on Digital Media and Technology.
Accel hopes that you will join its partners for what is sure to be a robust and engaging discussion focusing on the changing nature of media, technology and investing. What sets apart the recent technology champions who have been able to bear through this tumultuous climate? How have some market leaders evolved to remain competitive at the top, while other members of the old guard struggle to keep up?
Please use the promo code: VB30 for a 30% discount off registration. Find out more about the symposium and register here.
This conference and networking event provides an inside look at media, technology and investing aimed at entrepreneurs, CEOs, business-development executives, technology experts, investors and media.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Paul Jacobs, Chairman and CEO, Qualcomm
• Kevin Mayer, EVP Corporate Strategy, Business Development and Technology Group, The Walt Disney Group
• Qi Lu, President, Microsoft Online Services Division
• Raymie Stata, CTO, Yahoo
• Cadir Lee, CTO, Zynga
• David Lawee, VP Corporate Development, Google
• Charles Carmel, VP Corporate Business Development, Cisco Systems
• Paul-Bernhard Kallen, CEO, Hubert Burda Media
• Jayant Kadambi, Cofounder and President, YuMe
• Mike Schroepfer, Vice President of Engineering, Facebook
• Andreas Weigend, Ph.D, Former Chief Scientist, Amazon.com and Lecturer, Stanford University
• Chris Pinkham, Cofounder and CEO, Nimbula
• Andrew Mason, CEO, Groupon
• Mike Abbott, VP Engineering, Twitter
• Omar Hamoui, Vice President, Mobile Ads, Google
• David Flynn, President and CEO, Fusion-io
• Jeff Hammerbacher, Chief Scientist and VP of Products, Cloudera
• John Hering, Cofounder and CEO, Lookout
• James Phillips, Cofounder and SVP Products, Membase
• Tim Cadogan, CEO, OpenX
• Drew Houston, Drew Houston, Dropbox
• Ilja Laurs, Founder and CEO, GetJar
• Jim Bankoff, Chairman and CEO, SB Nation
• Susan Gregg Koger, Chief Creative Officer and Cofounder, ModCloth
• Garrett Camp, Founder & CEO, StumbleUpon
The event is tomorrow, October 27, at the Arrillaga Alumni Center at Stanford University. Click here and use the promo code VB30 for 30 percent off.