Social Gaming Summit East, December 1, 2010 in New York City, will unite leaders in free-to-play games, social networking, and payments infrastructure to share lessons learned in building, monetizing, and growing social games.
The program, produced by Charles Hudson and Mediabistro, features Digital Chocolate and Electronic Arts founder Trip Hawkins, PopCap EVP Dennis Ryan, Viximo founder Brian Balfour, myYearbook CEO Geoff Cook, and more.
Session topics include:
• Social Games – We’re Just Getting Started
• Lessons Learned from Growing Social Games
• From Casual to Social
• Building a Successful Social Games Distribution Strategy – Facebook and Beyond
• The Web and Social Games – Distribution and Monetization
• Social Networking on Mobile, Present and Future
• Integrating Social Games on Your Own Social Network
• Social Games Opportunity in Europe and Russia
• Social Games and Brands – Making the Relationship Work
• Social Games and Branded IP
Social Gaming Summit, the must-attend event for the social gaming space, also offers plenty of opportunities to catch up with industry friends and make new connections throughout the day and at the cocktail reception, sponsored by PayPal.
Other sponsors include Boku, Flurry, WildTangent, RightScale, Hi5, Telx, and SuperRewards.
VentureBeat readers save 15% with code SGSVB. Click here to register.