Today Rockstar Games announced its plans for upcoming L.A. Noire downloadable content. The press release from Take Two also revealed the Rockstar Pass, which gives gamers new way to access and pre-order DLC.
“With its blend of real crime influences and noir atmosphere, L.A. Noire contains boundless potential for new stories and new cases,” said Sam Houser, founder of Rockstar Games, in an official release. “The four new cases are strong standalone stories that sit perfectly alongside the main game.”
Available today, gamers will now be able to purchase the L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass, which will allows users to download all of the announced DLC as it becomes available on the PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE. Offered as a limited time deal, the service costs $10.00 on the PSN or 800 Microsoft Points.
The key dates for L.A. Noire’s DLC are listed below:
• Chicago Lightning Detective Suit (Social Club only) – May 17;
• L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass (limited-time discount price) – May 31;
• “The Naked City” DLC case – May 31;
• “A Slip of The Tongue” DLC case – May 31;
• Broderick Detective Suit and Gun – May 31;
• Sharpshooter Detective Suit and Gun – May 31;
• The Badge Pursuit Challenge – May 31;
• Chicago Piano Machine Gun (free community unlock) – May 31;
• L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass (standard price) – June 14;
• “Nicholson Electroplating Disaster” DLC case – June 21;
• “Reefer Madness” DLC case – July 12.
Source – BitThirsty