Google+ is great for individuals, but so far Google hasn’t provided any way for companies, websites or publications to play on the fast-growing social network. In fact, some have already been booted off for not being human enough.
VentureBeat, however, doesn’t want to lose any opportunities to +1 you. That’s why we’ve provided you a list of Google+ pages for all of our writers (see below).
Reasons to follow us:
- You want to be in our Circles. Writer Matt Lynley has one for “epic beards.”
- Hanging out with us is fun — just ask anyone at this year’s MobileBeat.
- Our posts are insightful and educational. Like this one.
- You don’t want to miss out on candid office photos like this:
So, follow us, enjoy VentureBeat and get ready for some plus ones. We’ll start with our most active early Google+ adopters:
- Matt Lynley, Lead Writer, GreenBeat
- Sean Ludwig, Staff Writer
- Tom Cheredar, Staff Writer
- Regina Sinsky, Staff Writer
And here’s the rest of our core edit team:
- Matt Marshall, Editor-in-Chief
- Dylan Tweney, Executive Editor
- Dean Takahashi, Lead Writer, GamesBeat
- Devindra Hardawar, Lead Writer, MobileBeat
- Meghan Kelly, Assistant Writer
- Jolie O’Dell, Staff Writer. Jolie’s avoiding Google+ for now, but has some good insight on what Google+ is rolling out for businesses.
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform 2021: Learn More
- networking features, and more