All the sessions from Transform 2021 are available on-demand now. Watch now.
Even a hardened hero with the soul of dragons feels the urge for some chicanery every so often. Hilarity ensues.
• The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim offers multiple methods of caving someone's face in. This is probably the end result of hearing "Dovahkiin" mispronounced one too many times.
Three top investment pros open up about what it takes to get your video game funded.
Continue after the break for the absence of surrender in Assassin's Creed: Revelations, a stunt just for zombies in Saints Row: The Third, and Abobo's Big Adventure for his lost son.
• Assassin's Creed: Revelations' Ezio Auditore tires of pursuing enigmatic secrets. Why? Because enigmatic secrets don't gurgle a cry of anguish when you slice their neck open.
• Lackwit zombies somehow snag the best seats for a wicked stunt jump in Saints Row: The Third. Bonus Bitmob points if you can guess where Professor Genki's jig at the start of the trailer came from.[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ0zlBKIC6o?rel=0&hd=1]
• Abobo's Big Adventure pays homage to retro classics with one seriously enraged father. This trailer also teaches us that not even cats can survive a large, muscle-bound man plummeting onto them from space.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties