Where does your enterprise stand on the AI adoption curve? Take our AI survey to find out.
After slogging through packs of infected wastrels and nobles in Star Wars: The Old Republic's new Flashpoint, I can safely say the gaming industry should rein in the Left 4 Dead tributes. Other zombie games existed before it, you know.
• The upcoming content for Star Wars: The Old Republic confirms fragmented storylines do, in fact, comprise an epic whole. If that's true, the Madden franchise is probably the most epic thing ever created.
Continue after the break for the precisely calibrated geometric alignments of Max Payne 3, your go-to "back off" tool in I Am Alive, and a roundup of all downloadable content released for Fallout: New Vegas in its Ultimate Edition.
• Even Max Payne 3's titular anti-hero possesses cat-like flexibility after enough yoga classes. Though, I see he's still struggling with his tendency to hurl himself into the air every few seconds. You're not a ballerina, Payne!
• This informative I Am Alive trailer epiphanizes the observance that knife-wielding men beelining towards you won't end well. Luckily, chunks of ruined buildings form the perfect goalposts for soccer-kicking corpses into craters.
• Fallout: New Vegas' Ultimate Edition brings a cornucopia of Sin City sci-fi by packaging all released DLC in one box. Let's hope that doesn't include another round of hair-tearing bugs.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties