Where does your enterprise stand on the AI adoption curve? Take our AI survey to find out.
VideoGameDesignSchools.org has crafted a slick infographic detailing Valve’s conquest of the digital distribution market.
It should come as no surprise that Steam is doing well, but this infographic puts in perspective just how much better Valve’s PC gaming digital storefront is doing than its competitors.
Note that some of the sales data dates back to June 2011, when Electronic Arts’ rival platform “Origin” was still known as the EA Store.
Created by: Video Game Design Schools
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties