Join GamesBeat Summit 2021 this April 28-29. Register for a free or VIP pass today.
Ray Cox has more than 700,000 gamerscore points on the Xbox 360 game console. This fellow who goes by the handle Stallion83 says he is on a mission to get the world’s highest gamerscore. The video below shows all of the different achievement points Cox has racked up lately.
Over six years — 2,312 days to be exact — he has gotten more points playing Xbox 360 games than any other gamer. He hit the 700,000 number thanks to the “Insanity” achievement from mass Effect 3, without changing the difficulty at all in the game.
Cox has been recording every single achievement on video since he hit 600,000 in August, 2011.
Poor Sebastian Haley, our GamesBeat review editor, is stuck at just 208,000 or so.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties