Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
Google’s Project Glass could represent the frontier of digital convenience. It also could represent the latest opportunity for looking completely stupid in public. Of course, the gaming applications immediately pop up: augmented reality, social networking, on-the-fly stat tracking, and other similar possibilities. Slot in the latest cash-cow shooter, pump some really bad electronic music, and you’ve got ThereIsACanal’s “Battlefield 5 on Google Glass” scenario. Check out the what-if video below, and make sure to leave a comment on your plans to run around dilapidated buildings with guns in broad daylight.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties