Where does your enterprise stand on the AI adoption curve? Take our AI survey to find out.
Happy Saturday, fellow nerds. Here’s our weekly roundup of news, presented with all the fresh candor and zazz the editoral team could muster.
We covered quite a bit of top-shelf news for ya this week. Here are the stories that made the cut for our weekly video:
- Facebook bought Instagram, yadda yadda yadda.
- Google announced its first-ever stock split.
- The Department of Justice slapped Apple with an antitrust lawsuit for e-book price fixing.
- Skyrim is getting a Kinect update. Holla! No, literally, you can holla at your Skyrim now.
- A couple companies launched uggo, late-to-the-party Nano watch knockoffs.
Have an awesome weekend, and we will continue the nerdfest next week. See you soon!
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform 2021: Learn More
- networking features, and more