Hey VentureBeat readers: want to hear about the future of mobile advertising from Google, Nielsen, ESPN, Bravo, 1800Flowers, Flurry, and the IAB? Come to Business Insider’s “Mobile Advertising Conference,” where publishers, advertisers and technologists convene to discuss the latest practices, consumer behavior on devices like iPad, smartphones, and tablets, and the future of creative. Mobile Advertising takes place June 14 in New York.
BI is giving away ten tickets to VB readers over the next week. Here’s how to score yours: email firstname.lastname@example.org with “mobile ticket” in the subject line and tell us why you need to be there. Hint: look at the speakers and agenda to help you make your case. And if you don’t score a free pass, we’ll give you a discount.
Here’s what your ticket will get you:
• Hear from the president of 1800Flowers on effective mobile strategy for serving consumers on-the-go and generating sales.
• Score crucial insight on mobile publishing from NHL, Discovery and Bravo.
• Dig deep into the future of display advertising with Nielsen and Google.
• Wrap your head around the intersection of advertising and the app-conomy with a special presentation from Flurry.
• Network with 250 other mobile executives. You’ll have the opportunity to use breakfast, a coffee break every hour, and our cocktail reception to connect with potential business partners.
You can also purchase tickets here. See you in June!