Join GamesBeat Summit 2021 this April 28-29. Register for a free or VIP pass today.
BigHead Bash is a free-to-play title where player-controlled toys battle each other in 2D deathmatches. The beta is launching exclusively on Kongregate, a browser-based gaming site owned by the GameStop Corporation.
“The Kongregate team has so much experience in identifying what gamers are looking for,” said American McGee, founder & CEO of Spicy Horse, in a press release sent to GamesBeat. “Their feedback has been invaluable in helping to bring this game to market.”
You can check out BigHead Bash’s official trailer below.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties