Where does your enterprise stand on the AI adoption curve? Take our AI survey to find out.
Arma II mod DayZ delights the PC gaming community with its combination of the game's hyper-realistic first-person shooter action, persistent player-versus-player, and of course, zombies everywhere. That's enough stress for any stranded survivor, but DayZ's bonus allure lurks under its hood: its mind-warping levels of paranoia. That's what prominent StarCraft II streamer Destiny discovered in a very special way during his time within the open plains and building ruins of DayZ. Listen to him vainly pit his sanity against “Mr. No-no” below.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties